Our Project Management team oversees the entire project flow right from the stage of first sponsor interaction until the final report dispatch. We also offer post-submission query resolution support till product approval from the regulatory authorities.
BioSRL offers the concept of client-specific project managers, increasing the ease of communication.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Setting up project timelines for the awarded projects.
- Conduct meetings with the sponsor for their technical queries.
- Study updates to sponsor,Regulatory and Ethics committee.
- Arranging training an regulatory update on BA/BE studies.
- Documents’ review before finalization of the project.
- Site aspects of project management from budget management to operational delivery.
- Develop contracts and subject enrollment strategies to minimize costs and stay on budget.
- Regular effective meetings with all stakeholders of the project throughout the study period.
- Implement best practices for managing misconduct and fraud to protect patient safety and avoid costly regulatory and legal action.
- Develop efficient processes for data management and adverse event reporting to streamline compliance requirements.
- Utilize proven quality control tools to collect and measure performance data and implement process improvements.
- Identify and prioritize financial, technical, and legal risks to ensure project success.